Zafar Iqbal (Executive Manager)
Zafar has over 30 years in the Power Transmission and Distribution Field, serving as Department Manager in VA Tech & Siemens, KSA for over 8 years. Zafar has worked as the Executive Manager of HAH Contracting Co. (Saudi Arabia) for over 8 years serving prestigious clients in the energy market.
His background in Electrical Engineering is complimented with numerous trainings through WAPDA, Schneider, VA Tech and Siemens. He is also a certified PMP.
The below work experience highlights his key skills:
- Business development and Management of Construction Company.
- Construction Management of Power, Control & Relaying system and automation equipment of substations for Utility Companies and Petrochemical plant.
- Preparation of Bid documents / SOW including Electrical equipment specification drafting and Evaluation of technical bids.
- Preparation of design packages for electrical projects for SEC & ARAMCO.
- Commissioning of Substations consisting of HV & MV Switchgear and Power Transformers.
- Operation and maintenance of Substations of 132KV and 220KV, consisting of transformers of various sizes, switchgears, High voltage breakers, battery & chargers and control & protection and substation auxiliaries.